Our Luxury Window Box of 25 beautiful handmade chocolates has a real WOW factor, a selection of fabulous milk, dark and white chocolates including Coffee Cream, Grand Marnier Truffle and Hazelnut Praline. A heavenly collection that makes a tasty and tasteful dinner party or anytime gift.
For Ingredients, click below:
Ingredient & Allergen Information – Luxury Window Box Assortment 300g
- Milk chocolate orange cream x 1
- Milk chocolate brandy and cherry marzipan truffle x 1
- Dark chocolate lemon cream x 1
- Milk chocolate butter fudge x 1
- Dark chocolate strawberry cream x 1
- Milk chocolate raspberry & Marc de champagne truffle x 1
- Milk chocolate Marc de champagne truffle x 1
- Milk chocolate truffle x 1
- Milk chocolate orange truffle x 1
- Dark chocolate sea salt caramel cup x 1
- Milk chocolate hazelnut praline x 1
- Dark chocolate creme de cacao truffle x 1
- Dark chocolate midnight truffle x 1
- White chocolate truffle x 1
- Dark chocolate Grand Marnier truffle x 1
- Milk chocolate chocca mocca x 1
- Pink chocolate strawberry Marc de champagne truffle with popping candy x 1
- Dark chocolate hazelnut praline x 1
- Dark chocolate strawberry and Marc de champagne cream x 1
- Dark chocolate Irish coffee truffle x 1
- Pink Marc de champagne explosion truffle x 1
- Dark chocolate rum truffle x 1
- Milk chocolate run truffle x 1
- Milk chocolate caramel cup x 1
- Milk chocolate coffee cream x 1
- We take great care to source only the best ingredients for our chocolates, as quality has to come first in all aspects of the products and services that we offer to our customers.
At the same time we believe that it is vital to support a sustainable global chocolate industry by acting with a social conscience around our commercial decisions.
We apply strict criteria when it comes to the origin of our cocoa beans, both in terms of quality and provenance. They come from three continents: South and Central America, Africa and Asia. Each country has its own specialities, cocoa varieties and flavours. We work together with specially selected farmer co-operatives who support sustainable practices throughout the growing and harvesting cycle, including fair market pricing.